Bronxville, New York, US
About Mark Garbin
"Over the Top" excellence. Resonant tenor for serious business or for humorous sell.Read More
An energetic commercial tenor that can soften for narration and thought provoking subjects but also has "Over the Top" skills for a "wow" factor. Voice tone can be humorous or serious depending on the copy.
Hold CFA designation (highest award for investment management). Adept in taking complex subjects with jargon copy and making it believable in commercials, podcasts, narrations and presentations. I'm especially skilled in business, financial, mathematical and foreign language copy.
7 Years experience, commercial and narration. Master Class from voice coach Rob Sglimpaglia @ SuchAVoice 2008.
BA-Political Science & French
Harvard Program on Negotiation
Northwestern Program on Financial Instruments
How do I work with Mark Garbin?
You can start working with Mark Garbin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Garbin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Garbin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Garbin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Garbin?
Payment to Mark Garbin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Garbin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Garbin in just a couple of clicks.