Sydney, AU • 4:08 PM Local Time
About Mark Gurd
Male, Late 20's can do young, adult or teen. Radio and Tv ad's and promos - Fresh, bright, and down to earth, interesting, playful cheeky dynamic and gets humour .Read More
I will provide you with a professional and quality voice over recording. I can either give you dry reads or a produced final product (cost will dependant). Also if you prefer, you can give me direction over the phone.
You can received you recording in either WAV, AIF, MP3 anything you want really.
I have voiced for many major radio stations around Australia and the US. Also I have worked on various projects including - Jingles, Podcasts, Phone on hold systems and Internet audio. If there is something you would like to hear me do, I'd be happy to send you a demo.Read More
Southern Cross Austereo
And more.. both private and professional
High School Diploma
Advanced Dip in Sound Design (Theater and Radio)
Cert 3 in Radio Broadcasting
Various courses in Acting, Voice and performance
How do I work with Mark Gurd?
You can start working with Mark Gurd in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Gurd to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Gurd's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Gurd and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Gurd?
Payment to Mark Gurd is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Gurd's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Gurd in just a couple of clicks.