About Mark Nibert
young to old, deep to mid, goofy, snarky, evil, quirky, serious, educatedRead More
I am a computer scientist by day so the ability to record and handle the technology side of things come naturally. I have the ability to listen and also mimic most voices I have heard on TV and Radio. I take criticism as well and will work endlessly to satisfy a client.Read More
I have always done voices, my entire life has been that of a character. I currently specialize in villainous (Joker), evil, deep gritty evil, character, anime and snarky voices. I also have a great voice for reading, audio books, military style voice overs.Read More
How do I work with Mark Nibert?
You can start working with Mark Nibert in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Nibert to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Nibert's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Nibert and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Nibert?
Payment to Mark Nibert is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Nibert's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Nibert in just a couple of clicks.