About Mark Topping
“Mark was excellent, incredibly flexible, one of the best artists we’ve worked with.”
Assured, animated, warm, professional, natural, friendly, authoritative, confident, characters, accents
Dependable, prompt and extremely flexible. Highly responsive to direction.Read More
Narration, audiobooks, commercials, corporate videos, educational, explainers, vocabulary apps, trailers, jingles, telephone.
Journalism, newspapers and BBC Radio producing, presenting, reporting.
Actor, stage, television, short film, DVD, corporate
Recent VO clients:
Live Music UK
BBC, Expedia, Merck, AEOS, The Seafarers Trust, PONS, Live Music UK, LaserQuestRead More
Kings College, London
BBC radio and television training
National Council Training Journalists proficiency
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Voices.com (Sam Park)
Mark is amazing- He was great to work with!
Voices.com (Keri Hayter)
Great work Mark, thank you very much!
“Mark was excellent, incredibly flexible, one of the best artists we’ve worked with.”Benjamin Taylor Films
“A pleasure to work with - great voice and speedy delivery. Highly recommended!”PONS
“Great voice. Just what we needed. Very quick turn-around. Well labelled and edited files.”Ginkgo/Training4
How do I work with Mark Topping?
You can start working with Mark Topping in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Topping to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Topping's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Topping and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Topping?
Payment to Mark Topping is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Topping's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Topping in just a couple of clicks.