About Marta Wood
A warm, professional and friendly sound.Read More
Translation, post production editing, addition of special effects or background music.Read More
My voice over experience includes: Public Service Announcements, Instructional , Narration, PBX Phone systems, as well as dubbing.Read More
Albedrio Partners, Puerto Rico
Interzoic Media, Boise Idaho
Ofilanguages, Bangalore India
Trained with NY producer Dan Levine, of Such A Voice Productions.
Voice lessons with a professional NY voice teacher.
Reviews 4.0View All (1)
Thanks Marta for all of the hard work on this one.
How do I work with Marta Wood?
You can start working with Marta Wood in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marta Wood to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marta Wood's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marta Wood and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marta Wood?
Payment to Marta Wood is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marta Wood's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marta Wood in just a couple of clicks.