Marvis Rorie Jr
About Marvis Rorie Jr
Articulate, authoritative, mellow, soothing, commanding, sonorous, rumbling, yet flexible bass. My natural speaking voice is a mellow bass without any real regional accent. It has been described as a "TV news" voice by friends and acquaintances. I am also capable of doing "characters" such as "skater dudes", the feisty old man, the "southern fried" every man, etc. I can also perform various accents. Most available during the months of June, July and August.Read More
How do I work with Marvis Rorie Jr?
You can start working with Marvis Rorie Jr in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marvis Rorie Jr to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marvis Rorie Jr's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marvis Rorie Jr and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marvis Rorie Jr?
Payment to Marvis Rorie Jr is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marvis Rorie Jr's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marvis Rorie Jr in just a couple of clicks.