DemosView All (1)
About Maya Levitt
I love life and find excitement everywhere. I can be the friend who knows what's what and what's fun. I am also serious and down to earth. With a good imagination and fresh ideas, I'm easy to work with and take direction well. My response time is super quick. My voice range can be between young child to teen to young adult. I can be exciting, sassy, funny, sensitive, authentic, friendly, angry, sarcastic, bored, cute, whiney.Read More
Quick turnaround, takes direction well, singer
Television and radio commercials, podcasts, characters, animation, promos, video games
I have been been studying theatre since 2010 including acting, voice, improv, tv acting and voice over. I attend a performing arts high school for theatre. Private VO coaches include Marla Kirban (commercial), Lori Alan (commercial and animation) and Susan Palyo (commercial and animation). I continue to work with my coaches and teachers to improve and refine my skillsRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
1 person said Maya was a professional inside and outside the studio.
Maya was a perfect fit for this project. So much personality in her delivery! Fast, professional and responded to messages and changes promptly. I would highly recommend Maya.
How do I work with Maya Levitt?
You can start working with Maya Levitt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Maya Levitt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Maya Levitt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Maya Levitt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Maya Levitt?
Payment to Maya Levitt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Maya Levitt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Maya Levitt in just a couple of clicks.