Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
My voice description is smooth and clear for corporate narrations and educational projects, relatable and friendly for characters or commercials, professional and articulate for on-hold phone messaging, comforting and easy to listen to for everything.
I work in my home studio full time, 7 days a week. I'm always here and ready to get your project moving along!
It's all about connecting to the consumer of media and my voice can be the conduit!
My recording and delivery capabilities are:
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
English (North American), English
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Explainer Videos for websites, companies and educational videos
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Graduate
RODE NT1-A microphone
Computer & Software
Fully integrated Apple/iMac operating system, Adobe Audition software
I understand how the voice can be used differently to achieve the desired outcome in different projects.
I also currently work as an on-camera talent and spokesmodel, so I am very conscious of how different media is used within different companies.
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
Payment to Mary Brijlall is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mary Brijlall.
To invite Mary Brijlall to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.