About Melissa Woodbridge
Bright, clear, friendly voice that sounds confident and knowledgable. It is soft and warm and can be sexy and exciting.Read More
With very strong sight reading skills and an emotional intelligence, scripts are delivered beautifully and efficiently.Read More
I'm a professional stage and screen actor who voices TV commercials, audio books, radio plays as well as animations and computer games. Current clients are Amex, BT, BA, Haven Holidays and the RNIB, reading books for the blind and partially sited. I also work a lot in the corporate sector voicing internal videos and more recently, presenting online web education packages. I have also worked for Rosetta Stone and various language exam boards as my voice is particularly clear and easy to understand.Read More
Department of Health
Tin Can Podcast
confidential Computor Game client
Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama
Manchester University (English Degree)
How do I work with Melissa Woodbridge?
You can start working with Melissa Woodbridge in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Melissa Woodbridge to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Melissa Woodbridge's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Melissa Woodbridge and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Melissa Woodbridge?
Payment to Melissa Woodbridge is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Melissa Woodbridge's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Melissa Woodbridge in just a couple of clicks.