About Carrie Drabek
My voice has often been described as soothing and calm.Read More
While I am new to voice acting, I am experienced in public speaking and interaction. I hold a B.S. Ed. in Elementary Education with hands-on experience in teaching grades K-9, biology, social sciences and special education as well as working with developmentally disabled adults. Additionally, I have ten years of experience as a receptionist in the dental field.Read More
At this time I am not associated with any industry organizations.Read More
How do I work with Carrie Drabek?
You can start working with Carrie Drabek in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carrie Drabek to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carrie Drabek's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carrie Drabek and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carrie Drabek?
Payment to Carrie Drabek is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carrie Drabek's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carrie Drabek in just a couple of clicks.