Mobile, Alabama, US
About Paul Bordenkircher
Voiceover talent with nearly 30 years experience. Highlights include voicing informational kiosks in California BLM parks and public scenic areas. Handled copywriting, recording and voiceover duties for technology startups and numerous small and large businesses.Read More
Mesa Sand Media delivers engaging, quality-driven media materials for small businesses to enterprise-level corporations. Razor-sharp copywriting, engaging and friendly voiceovers, and fast efficient audio production and editing.Read More
Nearly three decades of voiceover experience in commercials, promotional videos and other projects. Clients include the California Bureau of Land Management, McDonald's, Coast Casinos, RPJ Records and OPe Technologies.Read More
California Bureau of Land Management
Scrolls of Zebulon Publishing
Bachelor's Degree in Entertainment Business from Minnesota State University, Moorhead, with a speciality in studio production.Read More
Our video project turned out fantastic! We were so glad to have Paul on our team! - Joshua Smith, CTOOPe Technologies
How do I work with Paul Bordenkircher?
You can start working with Paul Bordenkircher in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Bordenkircher to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Bordenkircher's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Bordenkircher and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Bordenkircher?
Payment to Paul Bordenkircher is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Bordenkircher's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Bordenkircher in just a couple of clicks.