About Mark Eskey
Warm and positive with a professional and sincere quality. Versatile styles including edgy, fun, playful, raspy, upbeat, serious and genuine.Read More
Payment due upon final delivery of completed recording.Read More
I began doing voiceover work in 1995. My first job was for Budge Car Covers and was featured on WalMart Radio. I not only produced and engineered the spot, I also provided the voice over and sang on the jingle as well.
Since that time my experience has included a wide variety of subject matter ranging from TV, radio, Web and CD (album) production in the studio.
Extensive experience in professional studio recording, not only as a voice talent but also as a professional musician, singer and recording engineer. Graduate of RIA Recording Institute of America's Studio Engineering Certification. Bachelor of Arts in General Arts Villanova University 95'.Read More
How do I work with Mark Eskey?
You can start working with Mark Eskey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Eskey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Eskey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Eskey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Eskey?
Payment to Mark Eskey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Eskey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Eskey in just a couple of clicks.