Temecula, California, US
About Mike Crank
Hi, I'm Mike Crank. I began my career in radio in 1995 at KCXX X-103.9 in my hometown of Riverside, CA. I pursued my radio career across the United States working in cities like Las Vegas, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Denver, and Los Angeles.
I have worked at CBS Radio (now Entercom) in LA since 2001 when I began as the Commercial Production guy at KROQ. I soon was promoted to Creative Director at KROQ, and then, in 2008, became the Creative Director at 93-1 Jack FM (KCBS), 94-7 The Wave (KTWV), and Roq of the 80s (KROQ HD2).
I have also been the voice of the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA Drag Racing) since 2002.
Voice of NHRA since 2002
Voiced hundreds of commercials on radio stations across the country since 1996
NATIONAL HOT ROD ASSOCIATION
24 Years in Broadcasting, Brand Management, Commercial voiceover
Academy of Radio Broadcasting
Lindsey Alena Voiceover Coaching - Burbank
Voiceover Workout Group at Voicecaster - Burbank
How do I work with Mike Crank?
You can start working with Mike Crank in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mike Crank to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mike Crank's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mike Crank and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mike Crank?
Payment to Mike Crank is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mike Crank's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mike Crank in just a couple of clicks.