About Miles Davis
With a mother from California and a father from Mississippi I have a very interesting fusion of west coast English with a hint of a southern drawl. I love to read and have a profound interest in semantics, and find the spoken word to be one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful mediums of communication.Read More
I worked in the entertainment industry doing casting for about 4 years after I graduated from high school. The majority of the work was carried out over the telephone so I learned to develop a very clear and easy to understand way of speaking. Since then I have been working in libraries, where I do the voice for our telephone system. I did take vocal lessons when I was younger so I also have a good background in music.Read More
High School Graduate
4 years of College
How do I work with Miles Davis?
You can start working with Miles Davis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Miles Davis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Miles Davis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Miles Davis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Miles Davis?
Payment to Miles Davis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Miles Davis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Miles Davis in just a couple of clicks.