Brooklyn, New York, US • 1:25 AM Local Time
About Mischa Ipp
I have been acting professionally since 2003 and have recorded voice overs for a variety of genres and projects including the number one fictional podcast in the world at the time, Limetown, the video game Blue Planet, a documentary for Colors of Connection and multiple audio books for Audible.Read More
I can provide home-recorded voice overs with a mature, nurturing or cheeky voice in an Australian, South African, standard American, Southern American or standard English accents.Read More
Limetown - podcast, Two Up Productions
Romance for Cynics - audiobook, Audible
Second Chance... - audiobook, Audible
Beware of the Boss - audiobook, Audible
Mistletoe Not Required - audiobook, Audible
Goudoubo Project - Documentary, Colors of Connection
A Scale for Hurt - Short Film, Julia Ngeow
Blue Planet - Video Game, Seth Dickinson
Audible, Two Up Productions, Colors for Connection, LotterywestRead More
I studied acting at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in NYC and at Curtin University in Australia.Read More
You are a tremendous talent and it's a pleasure to work with you!Two Up Productions
How do I work with Mischa Ipp?
You can start working with Mischa Ipp in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mischa Ipp to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mischa Ipp's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mischa Ipp and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mischa Ipp?
Payment to Mischa Ipp is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mischa Ipp's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mischa Ipp in just a couple of clicks.