San Jose, California, US
Friendly, confident, emotive, feminine, and upbeat, with a flexible (3-octave) range. Business appropriate; realistic and genuine characters; and a few accents!
English (North American), English (British)
British, French, Latino, North American, Philippines (Filipino, Tagalog), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Commercial, radio, narration, training, product demo, voice systems, animation, virtual theater.
• BA in English (Creative Writing) and Film Studies from Stanford University.
• 2 years at the Voice Factory (San Francisco) under Taylor Korobow, CW Wolfe, and Joan Spangler (owner of Look Talent Agency).
• Theater and on-camera training with San Jose Repertory Theatre, Stanford University Drama, American Improv Theater, Bay Area Acting Studio.
Computer & Software
Local studio (onsite) - ISDN not available.
Any requested; Email, FTP, CD; AIFF, MP3, WAV
Demos usually within 48 hours. Project TAT depends on length, and number of VOs. After project delivery, allow 48 hours for retakes and revisions.
• Direction encouraged and accepted! This helps me turn around a better performance.
• I DO deliver edited and finished voice tracks.
• I do NOT provide music, sound effects, or scores.
• I work in a private home studio remotely via internet.
• I do NOT have ISDN or phone patch but we can do a normal call-in conference call for you to direct our session.
• 1 revision included: I will provide up to 1 revisions of any script or project. Additional revision rounds are billed at $35/hour.
• Auditions demos: All auditions will be excerpts of an original full script.
• I grew up overseas in Asia and have become very adept at mimicking other accents.
• Character voices. I am not afraid to create something new and different and took extensive training to push the envelope.
• Singing; as a singer, I've learned to be emotive with phrasing and semantics; and to convey clarity in vocal performance.
Voice Over Clients
- Google Search Console: (Website hidden) (2015)
- (Website hidden): (Website hidden)/(Phone hidden) (2015)
- Pall Forte Bio: (Website hidden)
- Google: (Website hidden)
- Google (multiple products, 1-866 line), Bunchball, MySpace, Hudson Audio Publishing, Frontier Communications, Stoutheart Entertainment, small audio and mainstream audio publishers, special event/entertainment venues], and local advertising agencies.
Payment to Miriam Wynn is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Miriam Wynn.
To invite Miriam Wynn to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.