Hollywood, California, US
About Michael Jirasakhiran
My name is Mike. I have a deep, raspy airy voice; typical for movie trailers, video games, and car commercials. It can be scratchy or smooth. I speak American English (no accent) and can also speak Chinese Mandarin. I work at a professional post production studio where I can record high quality voice overs and also edit, add sound effects and music.
You can contact me at (Email hidden)
I have access to a professional studio to record high quality voiceovers. I can record high quality audio and also add and edit music and sound effectsRead More
I work at a post production studio with professional recording booths and microphones (Nuemann U87 and Sennheiser 416). I can record high quality audio, edit and add sound effects and musicRead More
Emory University (Bachelor's in Chinese Mandarin Language)
The Los Angeles Recording School (Associate's in Sound Recording and Editing)
How do I work with Michael Jirasakhiran?
You can start working with Michael Jirasakhiran in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Jirasakhiran to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Jirasakhiran's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Jirasakhiran and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Jirasakhiran?
Payment to Michael Jirasakhiran is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Jirasakhiran's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Jirasakhiran in just a couple of clicks.