Daniel A Montanez
About Daniel A Montanez
Deep and engaging male Spanish voice. Perfect annunciation and ability to speak quickly and clearly. Perfectionist, who is open to criticisms and as many takes as needed.
I'm confident I have the perfect spanish sound you need. Let's chat, about anything.
I am available for any casting necessary. I can learn and read a script in one day and record accordingly. Please contact me for an interview. I am confident my Spanish voice is the perfect, engaging, professional voice you need.Read More
Native fluency in spanish with a deep and charismatic voice. Born in Venezuela. Neutral spanish accent. Ability to speak in multiple spanish accents including: Venezuelan, Colombian, and Caribbean (general).
Classically trained in Spanish Language and Literature. Undergraduate Degree University of Colorado, Boulder.
Experience recording telephone tree messages for answering machine at place of employment.
Day job: High level health executive for Private, for-profit Cardiology Physician group in Seattle Washington.
Undergraduate Degree: University of Colorado, Boulder
Integrative Physiology and Spanish Language & Literature
Masters Degree: University of Washington, Seattle
Master of Health Administration
How do I work with Daniel A Montanez?
You can start working with Daniel A Montanez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel A Montanez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel A Montanez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel A Montanez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel A Montanez?
Payment to Daniel A Montanez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel A Montanez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel A Montanez in just a couple of clicks.