Hastings, GB • 12:34 AM Local Time
About Martin Levinson
Highly experienced and versatile British male voiceover artist and actor; as well as my own natural voice (neutral, upbeat English accent) I am capable of 100's of styles, types and accents, plus loads of different ages - from 14 year old boys to 90 year old grandpas - and impressions of the famous and infamous. I work across all types of media; TV/Radio commercials, TV documentary/continuity, TV impressionist, corporate videos, video games, exhibitions, etc. I am reliable, professional and dedicated to my profession.Read More
1. Tight briefing! IE we talk on phone/Skype/face-to-face about the project prior to recording; who is it aimed at? What age is our target audience? What tone of voice is needed? What style of voice is needed? Are there awkward or ambiguous pronunciations in the script? What are the deadlines? Bearing in mind my copywriting background, would any help be needed in script writing or script editing? If possible, arrange for live direction of my voiceover session either being physically present or via Skype or ISDN. If that is not possible, give client options for takes.Read More
TV documentary work for BBC "Panorama", TV continuity work for Sky TV, TV voiceovers for Renault cars, Johnson & Johnson, Loot, the Free ads paper, "We will Sell Your (Website hidden), one of three TV continuity announcers picked for Turner TV, several voices - including Michael Caine - for various video games, stacks of radio commercials for such names as The Daily Mirror, The Metropolitan Police, British Airways and Cossack Vodka, plus corporate videos for clients including the UK Government, Price Waterhouse Coopers and The Co-op.Read More
BBC, British Airways, Metropolitan Police, Renault cars, McDonalds, Johnson & Johnson, Cossack Vodka, Sky TV, Turner TV, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Her Majesty's Government, Manatomicals toiletries, The Co-Op.Read More
Worked for some 30 years in advertising as a creative copywriter,
and radio producer/director. So in-depth knowledge of the production process, and of the pressures of time in a recording session!
Really excellent performance in what was a high-pressured TV recording we were adapting from the States - very pleased with the end result.Johnson & Johnson
How do I work with Martin Levinson?
You can start working with Martin Levinson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Martin Levinson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Martin Levinson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Martin Levinson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Martin Levinson?
Payment to Martin Levinson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Martin Levinson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Martin Levinson in just a couple of clicks.