Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
About Katherine Morris
Katherine hails from New Westminster just outside Vancouver BC Canada.
Since attending The Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts in London, her professional career has taken her all over the UK, then Toronto, before settling on the West Coast. Work in the Voice Over industry includes live and recorded sports commentary for various Roller Derby Leagues.
Some credits include Gwendolyn in The Importance Of Being Earnest (Two Way Mirror Theatre - London), Luke Warm in Luke Back in Anger (A Star Wars Parody Musical by Jacknife Productions at the Edinburgh Festival and in London), Jayne in The In Between Years (The Royal Court Young Writers Play Reading Series) and Mother in Something From Nothing (Cascade Theatre, Toronto).
Directing credits include A Coupla White Chicks Sitting Around Talking (Assistant Director, Smartypants Productions - Toronto) as well as The Real Inspector Hound and An Evening with Gary Lineker while at Webber Douglas.
Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts, London UKRead More
How do I work with Katherine Morris?
You can start working with Katherine Morris in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Katherine Morris to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Katherine Morris' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Katherine Morris and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Katherine Morris?
Payment to Katherine Morris is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Katherine Morris' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Katherine Morris in just a couple of clicks.