About Michael Pace
Aug 1999 – Nov 2008
Executive Producer/ Sports Coordinator/Production Assistant
Coordinated brand promotions, including official rules, materials, promotion vehicles, registrations, judges, prizes, and results.
Coordinated creative and logistical aspects of morning show
Edited audio, phone conversations and news bits, etc
Streamed live audio for the show and sound bites
Updated seasonal sports calendars
Prepared conference calls with athletic directors
Maintained area sports lists
Hosted local urban radio show
Conducted training sessions with new hires and interns
Board operator and set up of remote broadcasts
Local producer of nationally syndicated talk radio show
Operated control room which housed various media formats
TV host for local afternoon All Access Show
Radio One, Inc. _
Marian University, Indianapolis, IN Fall 2009
A.A. – Business Management/Marketing (August 2009)
B.A. – Business Management/HR Management
Business Management, Marketing & Information Systems Management (3.4 GPA working full-time)
Indiana University (Indianapolis) Liberal Arts: Communication Studies 1995 -1998
Interpersonal Communication, Media Relations, Rhetoric & Public Address and Journalism
How do I work with Michael Pace?
You can start working with Michael Pace in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Michael Pace to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Michael Pace's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Michael Pace and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Michael Pace?
Payment to Michael Pace is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Michael Pace's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Michael Pace in just a couple of clicks.