New York, New York, US • 3:28 PM Local Time
About Tim Garner
Originally from New Zealand, Tim holds a BA (Honors, First class) in Musical Theatre from Singapore’s LaSalle College under the leadership of Tony McGill. He has a decade of voiceover experience creating sounds and characters for commercials, video games, audiobooks, and internal-use events.
His most recent stage appearances include Nicely-Nicely Johnson in Guys & Dolls, Mr Myers in Witness For The Prosecution, Eddie in The Sunshine Boys and William Blore in And Then There Were None.
Other performances include Sam and Bill in Mamma Mia, Billy in 42nd Street, Tom Thumb in Barnum, Professor in South Pacific, Mordred in Camelot, Boris in Can-Can, Mike in Wait Until Dark, Gilmer in Mockingbird, Bazzard in Drood, and Chicago. In New Zealand: The Full Monty, Fiddler, The Secret Garden, Big River, Little Shop, Annie, Joseph, The Pirates of Penzance, Oliver, Guys and Dolls, Jesus Christ Superstar, Jekyll & Hyde, Copacabana, Sweeney Todd, and Anything Goes. In Singapore: Urinetown, Lucky Stiff, Nine, Sweet Charity, Spelling Bee, Jacques Brel, Frog And Toad, Company, and The 39 (Website hidden) France: The Incredible Adventures of Border Crossers. As a solo producer, Tim presented the Singapore premieres ofTake Me Out (playing Kippy) and The Boys in the Band (playing Michael).
Tiger Street Football TVC - Fuse Studios Singapore
Capitaland 10th Anniversary TVC - Solo Tenor Capitaland Singapore
Sedo Dog (Cartoon series) - Featured role AJ Lester Communication
Zuji TVC - Featured Two Oceans Films Singapore
Granado Espada (PC Game) Featured Red Light Studios Singapore
Tiger Street Football, Capitaland, Zuji, various small clientsRead More
How do I work with Tim Garner?
You can start working with Tim Garner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tim Garner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tim Garner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tim Garner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tim Garner?
Payment to Tim Garner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tim Garner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tim Garner in just a couple of clicks.