boynton bch, Florida, US
About Janet Gauhs
Janet has a wide voice range to suit your specific voice over needs. She is passionate and has a real person, warm, friendly sound. I am also professional, energetic, caring. An easy person to work with.Read More
I record and edit high quality projects in my home studio with a quick turnaround. I like to make sure my clients are satisfied. I try my hardest to make them happy with there project.Read More
Went to broadcasting school was a dj there and voiced various ads,promos. worked in the production studio at WNGS 92.1 putting together commercials. Have worked at Bethesda hospital for 10yrs, have medical terminology experience working with doctors answering service in the communications dept and paging patient codes.Read More
Response Homes Roofing, Property Mgmt - Voice mails
Hudson Realty - commercial
Fox Surf & Sport - commercial
Bauder College of Broadcasting
Great Voice Co. bootcamp and coaching.
Taking webinar courses with great voice and edge studios.
How do I work with Janet Gauhs?
You can start working with Janet Gauhs in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Janet Gauhs to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Janet Gauhs' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Janet Gauhs and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Janet Gauhs?
Payment to Janet Gauhs is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Janet Gauhs' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Janet Gauhs in just a couple of clicks.