About Nathalie Albrow
Colleagues have described my voice as clear, engaging, smooth, and charming (which is probably due to a slight British accent, which isn’t so strong that it can be placed). I’ve been told on several occasions that I have an ‘international accent’ and I can easily play up the British or US accent as needed though. I also speak fluent French and can switch back and forth with ease. I have done voiceovers for USAID documentaries, in both French and English. Interested in television or radio commercials, audiobooks (including children’s books), and films or series that require dubbing.Read More
I have consistently been asked to provide the voice over for in-house video's my organization has produced. I am British, living in the US, but raised in a number of different countries, which has given me somewhat of a clear 'neutral' accent, with slight British undertones, but nothing strong. I am also completely bi-lingual in French, which has allowed me to record in either French or English.Read More
How do I work with Nathalie Albrow?
You can start working with Nathalie Albrow in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nathalie Albrow to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nathalie Albrow's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nathalie Albrow and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nathalie Albrow?
Payment to Nathalie Albrow is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nathalie Albrow's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nathalie Albrow in just a couple of clicks.