San Francisco, California, US
My vocal versatility will allow you to give your client the sound they need: corporate or conversational, sarcastic or sexy, motherly or authoritative. I am equally comfortable voicing warm and friendly radio / TV spots or narrating medical/technical sales videos, training manuals, audiobooks, or voice mail systems.
I am also a stand-up comedian, podcaster, actress, and writer. I have extensive experience in marketing and have written copy and provided creative direction for brochures, websites, videos, and audio promos.
English (North American), English
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Voice Acting & Broadcasting & On-Camera Production (Commercial, Narration, Character, Radio)
(1) VoiceMedia / Susan & Freinds, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Susan McCollom, Frank Coppola, and Judy Stark
(2) College of San Mateo, San Mateo, California, including instruction from Michelle Brown
Acting & Improvisational Acting
(1) San Francisco Comedy College, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Sammy Wegent and Marc Hershon
(2) Leela, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Doug Kassel
(3) Foothill College, Mountain View, California
(1) San Francisco Comedy College, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Kurtis Matthews, Sal Calanni, and Tom Smith
Writing, Editing, Creative Direction, Marketing
(1) San Jose State University, San Jose, California, including a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
(2) 15+ years of on the job training in product marketing and marketing for consumer and BTB products
Computer & Software
PC running Sound Forge
.wav or mp3; E-mail or FTP
*Equipped to record and edit VO from my personal studio
*Can travel studio of your choice
*Provide copywriting and editing services
I am also a stand-up comic, comedy writer, and podcaster
---Available upon request
Voice Over Clients
Available upon request
Payment to Natalie Fowzie is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Natalie Fowzie.
To invite Natalie Fowzie to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.