San Francisco, California, US • 10:38 AM Local Time
DemosView All (11)
About Natalie Fowzie
My vocal versatility will allow you to give your client the sound they need: corporate or conversational, sarcastic or sexy, motherly or authoritative. I am equally comfortable voicing warm and friendly radio / TV spots or narrating medical/technical sales videos, training manuals, audiobooks, or voice mail systems.
I am also a stand-up comedian, writer, podcaster, and actress. I have extensive professional experience in corporate and product marketing and have written copy and provided creative direction for brochures, websites, videos, and audio promos.
*Equipped to record and edit VO from my personal studio
*Can travel to the studio of your choice
*Can provide copywriting and editing services
I am also a stand-up comic, comedy writer, and podcaster
I have experience with all of the following:
*Corporate videos for marketing and training
*Educational and entertainment videos for internet
*Radio spots for promos and advertising
*Books on tape and narration
*Prompts and messages for automated voice response systems
*Characters for games, comedy, or storytelling
My demos generally identify the client by name, either in the title or in the voice over. I can provide a complete list upon request.
Voice Acting & Broadcasting & On-Camera Production (Commercial, Narration, Character, Radio)
(1) VoiceMedia / Susan & Freinds, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Susan McCollom, Frank Coppola, and Judy Stark
(2) College of San Mateo, San Mateo, California, including instruction from Michelle Brown
Acting & Improvisational Acting
(1) San Francisco Comedy College, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Sammy Wegent and Marc Hershon
(2) Leela, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Doug Kassel
(3) Foothill College, Mountain View, California
(1) San Francisco Comedy College, San Francisco, California, including instruction from Kurtis Matthews, Sal Calanni, and Tom Smith
(2) Actively performing comedian with extensive on-stage experience
(3) Producer and promoter of comedy shows and events for corporate and social events
Writing, Editing, Creative Direction, Marketing
(1) San Jose State University, San Jose, California, including a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
(2) 15+ years of on-the-job training in product marketing and marketing for consumer and BTB products
---Available upon request
How do I work with Natalie Fowzie?
You can start working with Natalie Fowzie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Natalie Fowzie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Natalie Fowzie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Natalie Fowzie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Natalie Fowzie?
Payment to Natalie Fowzie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Natalie Fowzie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Natalie Fowzie in just a couple of clicks.