Ruidoso, New Mexico, US • 12:21 PM Local Time
About Neal Jones
Voice talent since 1979. Adult male voice that can characterize age and some dialect.Read More
Can deliver character and straight announcer. Can produce with music and effects, 126-track digital studio.Read More
Radio shows on stations in Colorado, Georgia, Mississippi and New Mexico.
Creator of The Weather Channel Radio Network in 1988. Worked with many radio stations across the country. Voice for The Weather Channel and it's advertisers. Radio show host syndicated to 5 continents. English voice advertising work from Moscow to Mumbai.
Heier Appliances, Michelin Tires, National Recycling Council, China Radio International, The Weather Channel, Fort Rucker, Church out of Church, Rock FM (Moscow), Santee-Cooper Power, Smile Gas and Convenience
Ft. Lewis College
University of Colorado
Ron Bailie School of Broadcast
Eastern New Mexico University
Certified Radio Marketing Consultant
We have used Neal's talents as voice and production. He always grasps the concept of our idea and exceeds our expectations in production quality and voice talent.Church out of Church, Military Appreciation Weekend
https://coyotecliffs.wixsite.com/coyotecliffs/clients-commentsCoyote Cliffs Productions
How do I work with Neal Jones?
You can start working with Neal Jones in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Neal Jones to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Neal Jones' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Neal Jones and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Neal Jones?
Payment to Neal Jones is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Neal Jones' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Neal Jones in just a couple of clicks.