Bryan, Texas, US • 10:52 PM Local Time
About Nick Lauritzen
Nick Lauritzen has a Strong-Professional-Believable-Warm-Confident delivery. Nick has more than 1 decade of media experience, both voice over work and on the web, to industrial, web video and narration. Nick has recorded local campaigns, product and corporate voice overs, educational training and apps.Read More
Nick will work with you to find a voice and style that fits your specific production and adds a professional edge to your finished product. Live client sessions via Source Connect, Skype and phone are welcome.Read More
EBay UFC PanasonicRead More
EBay UFC Panasonic MasterCard Marriott Hotels Philips/Apple TV New Belgium Brewery Michelin Gatorade Olympus Tru Temper Tools Zyrtec Miramar Films GERead More
Nick takes his work seriously no matter how small it is and makes the work his own. Then he always follows up to see if everything is going well. It’s refreshing to work with Nick. He's a good example of a great worker.Utilities & Energy Services (UES)
Utilities & Energy Services (UES)
How do I work with Nick Lauritzen?
You can start working with Nick Lauritzen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nick Lauritzen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nick Lauritzen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nick Lauritzen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nick Lauritzen?
Payment to Nick Lauritzen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nick Lauritzen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nick Lauritzen in just a couple of clicks.