Portland, Oregon, US
About Nathan Dunkin
I am an accomplished stage actor/singer with experience in television and film. I am just beginning my voice-over career, but I bring a high level of experience, professionalism and technique to the table. I have a home studio and can promise very quick turnaround times, 24-48 hours, but I'm typically able to get it back to you same-day; and respond quickly to any messages or questions regarding the job. I love feedback and working with the client to get exactly what you want.Read More
-Voice-over for the Hallmark Channel claymation Christmas special-Jingle All the Way and sequel- animation
-Extensive technical narration for The Joint Chiropractic- commercial
-Phone tree navigation voice-over for Brandman University- business
-Extensive vocal training and practical stage experience.
MA in Acting, East 15 Acting School, London, England, UK
BA in Music/Theater, George Fox University, Newberg, OR
How do I work with Nathan Dunkin?
You can start working with Nathan Dunkin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nathan Dunkin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nathan Dunkin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nathan Dunkin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nathan Dunkin?
Payment to Nathan Dunkin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nathan Dunkin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nathan Dunkin in just a couple of clicks.