31322, Georgia, US
About Nina Thomas-Harper
My voice is very fresh and light-hearted. Able to read and speak German. Sometimes my voice can have a Southern twang to it, due to living in Savannah, Georgia. Although I am a mom, and can have a very stern no-nonsense tone, I can also project a sweet sound of a child.Read More
I am always eager to start a new project and try new experiences. I absolutely love listening to audio books throughout my day, so I know how important a voice can be to the finished product. I am quick, professional and hardworking. I welcome any new job opportunity.Read More
Have not done voice-over work. I have been working in the transcription field.Read More
How do I work with Nina Thomas-Harper?
You can start working with Nina Thomas-Harper in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nina Thomas-Harper to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nina Thomas-Harper's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nina Thomas-Harper and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nina Thomas-Harper?
Payment to Nina Thomas-Harper is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nina Thomas-Harper's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nina Thomas-Harper in just a couple of clicks.