Colorado Springs, Colorado, US • 6:23 PM Local Time
About Mark Chamberlain
Hello! I have been providing my voice to Restaurants such as Red Lobster, Portillo's, and Café Zupas, and now I would like to use my voice for you.Read More
Beyond an excellent voice-over or voice-act suited to your specific needs, I can also edit, interpret, proofread, or revise your script should you ask of it. I am more than willing to work with revisions and direction, and my ego is always ready to take a back-seat to your creative vision.Read More
- Studied Voice and Articulation at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Coached by Leah Chandler-Mills
- Coached by Solveig Olson, MM
- Attended Masterclasses by Steve Blum
- Created varied characters at the D&D table for over a decade
How do I work with Mark Chamberlain?
You can start working with Mark Chamberlain in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Chamberlain to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Chamberlain's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Chamberlain and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Chamberlain?
Payment to Mark Chamberlain is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Chamberlain's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Chamberlain in just a couple of clicks.