About Ray Noble
A rich baritone voice with good range living in Colorado. A healthy retired 67 year old former midwesterner with a nack for having fun with the Minnesota Scandinavian accent or a Carolina accent picked up from my Southern belle mother. Musically inclined singing mostly country western and gospel christian songs. A quick read on the spot capable of presenting a long weekly reading at church without having seen the script. I've been asked numerious times after worship service if I do voice over because I can put proper empahasis on the required places in the reading.Read More
Church work, singing and readingRead More
High school plays. Business manager for 35 years. Church work for 25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Ray Noble?
You can start working with Ray Noble in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ray Noble to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ray Noble's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ray Noble and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ray Noble?
Payment to Ray Noble is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ray Noble's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ray Noble in just a couple of clicks.