About Tom Mitchell
I am a full-time VO professional, and until recently was part of the on-air talent for Salem Radio of Louisville, Kentucky for over 8 years. I produced and announced the afternoon and evening news & weather on weekdays, and can still be heard on many spots in regular rotation. I was also the host of a call-in talk show on WGTK 970 AM Sunday evenings. I offer full service, from simple dry reads to fully produced spots with music and FX. If you need imaging, I was the producer and announcer of two daily Christian ministry broadcasts that air in the Kentuckiana market.Read More
Full service, from dry reads to fully produced projects.Read More
I specialize in quick-turn production projects. If you have a simple job and you booked me yesterday, you would have had your finished audio by now! I have been a voiceover artist for over 6 years, and have also been a professional musician for over 30 years. I have produced and engineered numerous albums, and was awarded a gold record by the RIAA.Read More
Reviews 4.9View All (19)
Thanks so much for the quick turn around! I hope to get a chance to work with you again.
Tom was great to work with!
How do I work with Tom Mitchell?
You can start working with Tom Mitchell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Mitchell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Mitchell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Mitchell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Mitchell?
Payment to Tom Mitchell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Mitchell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Mitchell in just a couple of clicks.