Tulsa, Oklahoma, US • 3:59 PM Local Time
About Pat Herring
I'm fairly new to the VO industry, but as an attorney licensed to practice in multiple states, I have years of experience speaking and presenting before groups of various sizes - from a handful of people to an auditorium full! I would love to collaborate with you on your project to help you deliver a great product, on time and on budget!Read More
How do I work with Pat Herring?
You can start working with Pat Herring in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Pat Herring to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Pat Herring's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Pat Herring and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Pat Herring?
Payment to Pat Herring is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Pat Herring's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Pat Herring in just a couple of clicks.