melbourne / Diamond creek, Victoria, AU • 1:49 PM Local Time
About Patrick Murphy
I have amazing tone.
Trained to use clear diction.
Very Emotive speaking for particular characters
Can speak RP AND In a very serious tone for young adult
SPECIAL SKILLS - Rolling my R's, advanced whistler, falsetto, grouchy (cookie monster, louise armstrong voice), and various character styles to fit any job you can throw at me in a QUICK turn around time.
Very patient and will do the voices 1 million times to get it right for the client and put all the character and Attitude I can to try to get it to work.Read More
2 years of musical theatre training at APO Arts Academy Melbourne
8 Years total acting workshops, vocal training, and playing many characters in live shows
2 Years of musical theatre training (included accent, acting, singing and diction based classes) At APO arts Academy.
How do I work with Patrick Murphy?
You can start working with Patrick Murphy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Patrick Murphy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Patrick Murphy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Patrick Murphy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Patrick Murphy?
Payment to Patrick Murphy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Patrick Murphy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Patrick Murphy in just a couple of clicks.