Lansdale, Pennsylvania, US • 12:16 AM Local Time
About Paul Cutajar
Events hosted in 2019 include:
• The Mater Dei Catholic School Annual Trivia Night (12th year)
• Nor-Gwynn U12 Tournament Team Trivia Night
• North Penn Marching Knights Trivia Knight
• William Tennant Marching Band Trivia Night
• Queen of Angels Trivia Night
Most Recent Voice Over work: eLearning and Podcast for Merck & Co.
Recordings for commercials, PSAs, videogames. Also live emcee for trivia nights, corporate, and non-profit events.Read More
Narrations for eLearnings for major corporation.
Podcast emcee for major corporation
Recording prayers and readings sent to families by Catholic School
Event emcee at events with 150-400 attendees such as charity events (Trivia nights, bingo) and musical performances (jazz festivals).
Merck & Co.
Mater Dei Catholic School
NorGwyn Hawks Baseball
North Penn High School Music Aides
Masters in Modern British Literature, Fordham University, 1991.
Such-A-Voice Coaching Program, 2016
Beautiful prayer!! Thank you!....You have such a nice prayer voice.Mater Dei Catholic School
Ms. Diane McCaughan
President, Mater Dei Catholic School
How do I work with Paul Cutajar?
You can start working with Paul Cutajar in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Cutajar to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Cutajar's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Cutajar and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Cutajar?
Payment to Paul Cutajar is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Cutajar's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Cutajar in just a couple of clicks.