Patrick Dal Cin
Guelph, Ontario, CA
1. Having a home studio recording of my "epic voice" being used for Western's Orientation Week in front of six thousand students.
2. Advertisement for Canadian band, Said the Whale, recorded and aired at CHRW on Western's campus.
3. Touring a national historic site as a character from the year 1812 for hundreds of tourists at a time.
English (North American)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Movie Trailers, Television, Videogames
1. Radio ad for CHRW campus radio at Western University
2. Historic interpreter and tour guide at Ermatinger Clergue National Historic Site in Sault Ste. Marie
3. On-screen talent for student short films
4. Live event "epic voice" recording for Western University's Orientation Week
5. Highschool announcement recordings
6. Public speaking at live events
7. Studio and live singing experience as a musician and recording engineer
8. Vocal coaching in studio as a producer for music recordings
9. Beginner of International Phonetic Alphabet
10. Boom operator for feature film productions
11. Training in English prosody while speaking and singing
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Popular Music Studies, Minor in General Cinema Studies
AKG C414 XL II
Computer & Software
Mac Mini/Windows Laptop and Logic Pro 9/10 and Wwise
Universal Audio Apollo Twin, Focal Spirit Pro Headphones, Focal CMS65 Monitors and Professional audio plugins for processing voice
Dropbox, CDs, USB drive
24 hours for fully mixed and professionally recorded dialogue.
I am offering beginner vocal services as young adult male talent and recording engineer. I am mostly interested in gaining experience for commercials, advertisements, video game voice acting and cartoon voice acting, although I am willing to take on all production offers.
I am capable of producing studio quality vocal recordings and can use voice processing for stylized vocal performances. I possess studio-grade microphones and monitors and have worked as a boom operator on feature film productions. I can edit, track, mix and master vocals for any audio or audio-visual medium.
I have experience with animated, characterized voices and possess basic training in English prosody for vocal singing performance and IPA.
My turn around time can be very high depending on the production demand. I currently work full-time, and am only available in evenings after 8 pm or on weekends.
My rate is negotiable, and am mostly interested in gaining experience for credited work.
Payment to Patrick Dal Cin is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Patrick Dal Cin.
To invite Patrick Dal Cin to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.