Shinagawa, Tokyo, JP
First of all, thank you for stopping by!
My name is Pete Klassen and I am a professional voice artist / singer from Canada and stationed in Tokyo, Japan. I cater to many different voice castings and enjoy working with producers on new challenges and styles as well as my usual repertoire.
- I have a crisp mid range natural voice with versatility toward higher and lower registers.
- Lower range dramatic tension, upper range energetic excitement and high pitch melodic training are my strong points as well as clear, concise pronunciation and attention to detail.
English (North American), Japanese
Canadian (West), US Western
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Animation, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
- Television Commercials in Japan for various large companies such as Asahi, Nisshin, Nihon University, Lexus Japan, and more.
- Jobs range from small narrations to singing full song scores. Extensive experience in both English and Japanese.
- Professional vocal performer for events, and recordings of Japanese musical recording artists.
- Appearance in TV programs, re-enactment dramas, and films with spoken lines.
- Voice recording for voice recognition software.
Computer & Software
ART Vocal Pre-amp
This very much depends on the size of the product: Small projects = same day to next day
Pete is a professional in every sense of the word. I've hired him both as a singer and narrator and I always look forward to working with him. The results are always top notch. His expertise in Japanese also makes for great communication with Japanese producers and directors.Arriba Entertainment
- Kurt Jessen, Arriba Entertainment
Voice Over Clients
National Education Board of Japan
SAFF Suzuki Cup 2018
Iron Attack International
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Payment to Pete Klassen is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Pete Klassen.
To invite Pete Klassen to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.