Westford, Massachusetts, US
About Joe Pfister
Very clear diction with a tone range best for commercial and narrative situations, such as Corporate Training, Educational Books, Voice Mail systems or "Important" commercials, such as PSAs, Insurance or Banking. My voice has been described as mid-western US, with no apparent area accent.Read More
As a technical and business skills Trainer and Instructional Designer I have conducted training sessions for over 25 years. Those include remote training and Web-ex style sessions, both live and recorded.Read More
Rochester Institute of Technology - Training and DevelopmentRead More
How do I work with Joe Pfister?
You can start working with Joe Pfister in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joe Pfister to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joe Pfister's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joe Pfister and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joe Pfister?
Payment to Joe Pfister is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joe Pfister's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joe Pfister in just a couple of clicks.