Irvine, California, US
About Phil Nigash
For 17 years, I was "the voice" for my employer, Clients & Profits. Whether through step-by-step video tutorials, guided tours, on-hold telephone greetings, or the company's various podcasts, my voice became part of the software's brand.
Among the various podcasts I've produced, my most popular show "My Life as a Foodie" had a very successful 7 year run, with multiple People's Choice Podcast Award nominations in the Food & Drink category, as well as a nomination in the 2012 Taste Awards. With an audience in the tens of thousands, my podcast is still gaining in popularity, even after its final episode. I solely wrote, created content, edited, and produced each show.
Google "My Life as a Foodie" for more information.
California Polytechnic University, (Phone hidden)
How do I work with Phil Nigash?
You can start working with Phil Nigash in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Phil Nigash to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phil Nigash's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phil Nigash and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Phil Nigash?
Payment to Phil Nigash is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phil Nigash's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phil Nigash in just a couple of clicks.