Peter G. White
Saint Francis, Wisconsin, US
About Peter G. White
Experienced in commercial, promo and industrial/corporate narrations, along with a few audiobooks under my belt.
As a trained voice actor, I have the ability to create any type of voice you may need, but I am especially good at smooth, sincere, down to earth, believable vocal styles and deliveries.
Fast service, Satisfied customers.
The rate quoted includes trimming/editing to provide clean takes. Retakes are free if I make an error in pronunciation, omission, or editing. Pick ups for minor copy changes free of charge.
Many radio , TV and web spots including:
* Red Lobster
and lots more.
ACX Amazon producer.
Multiple books recorded
Many spots and promos produced.
Multiple audiobooks produced
Berklee College of Applied Music Technology
VO training Anthony Reese, (Website hidden), (Website hidden)
Rodney Saulsberry (Website hidden)
-The perfect voice for my audiobook!-Plum McCauley, Author
-I really enjoyed the way you made my story come alive! All 11 characters were very well performed. Thank you!-David Mendonca, Author
How do I work with Peter G. White?
You can start working with Peter G. White in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Peter G. White to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Peter G. White's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Peter G. White and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Peter G. White?
Payment to Peter G. White is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Peter G. White's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Peter G. White in just a couple of clicks.