Charlotte, North Carolina, US
Warm, conversational, engaging, friendly, professional. A natural for elearning, medical, and training projects. Excels when emotions or characters are needed. Excellent facility with medical, anatomical, and technical terminology. English, Spanish (neutral Americas), and German (Hochtdeutsch). Many foreign accents available including British, Irish, French, Italian, US Southern, 'Trailer Trash', Russian, Asian, German, Young Child, Teen, Young Adult, Middle Age Senior, Elderly.
English, English (North American), German, Spanish (Latin American)
British, Chinese, French, German, Irish, Italian, North American, Russian, Spanish, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
My voice talent career began in 1995. I have been fortunate to work in an amazing variety of projects: elearning, corporate narrations, radio commercials, internet applications, PSAs, podcasts, television narrations, and telephony.
Clients include Delta Airlines, Ralph Lauren, Time Magazine, The Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel (TLC), the Humane Society of Washington, D.C., the State of Colorado, the US Department of Migrant Worker Safety (Spanish), InStyle Magazine, (Website hidden), and the American Psychological Association.
I am "The Voice" in English and Spanish for a number of wireless phone companies and I also provide phone prompts in German and French. I have also provided a series of phone prompts in English, French, and Spanish for Help Desk phone menus for a Global 250 corporation.
Pamela has trained specifically for voiceover through workshops and master classes with the renowned Edge Studio in NYC, including sessions with David Goldberg, Paul Liberti, and Grover Gardner, award winning audiobook narrator and producer.
MXL VO:1A, AKG C451B, Aston Spirit
Computer & Software
ProTools 11, Wavepad
email, FTP, SFTP, Hightail, snail mail, overnight CD, Dropbox
Typically 24-48 hours
* Narrations for corporate media, web media, podcasts, educational and e-learning media, radio, television programs, and museum/exhibit/travel tours
* Excellent facility with medical, anatomical, computer, IT, and technical terms
* Commercials, PSAs, NVRs for television, radio, web, and other media such as sales product demos
* IVR/Voice Mail/Phone system/On Hold messages/GPS
* Spanish language (neutral American)
* German language (neutral Hochdeutsch)
* Accents for any application: French, British, Russian, German, Asian, Italian, Irish, Southern US, and more
* AudioBooks for web, CD, tape, or download
‘It sounds just like it did in our heads!’AmeriCorps
‘It is great working with such a professional.’
‘Wonderful voice, and fantastic attitude!’
Hi Pamela,Edge Studio
We hire a l-o-t of voice talent, but your narration for the Department of Fish and Wildlife's presentation to the Department of Defense put most of them to shame. Thanks for being easy, fast, and pleasing our client. 'Till more!..
Voice Over Clients
* Merck (English, Spanish, French)
* Delta Airlines
* BBG (Spanish, French, & German)
* Ralph Lauren
* US Department for Migrant Worker Safety (Spanish)
* State of Colorado
* Time Magazine
* InStyle Magazine
* Discover Magazine
* AmeriCorps (English & Spanish)
* Access Wireless
* Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
* Xerox (Spanish)
* Children's Place
* American Psychological Association
* Tradesmen International
* The Discovery Channel
* The Learning Channel (TLC)
* Mercer Human Resources Consulting
* US Department of Fish & Wildlife
* MaxiPool (German)
* Choice Hotels (English & Spanish)
Payment to Pamela Johnston is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Pamela Johnston.
To invite Pamela Johnston to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.