Serious; Professional; Corporate Voice; Diction and Inflection Focused; Direct & Booming. Also offers Casual, Smooth, Easy Listening Voice.
Recently, I trained with a former radio station manager & show host (@91.3FM WVKR a local non-commercial station) toward perfecting my craft and style working toward finding my voice & sound.
My voice has been used in the past as the "company voice" on voice mails and web-site voice guide, for companies I have worked for. I have done radio show appearances, for ad-lib discussions on business topics.
English (North American), English
British, Caribbean, North American
Middle Aged (35-54)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
1. Contributing Writer – The Poughkeepsie Journal / Gannett Newspapers: (Website hidden)/
Host of 2 personal blogs: (Website hidden) © (focused on life/economy/politics) (Website hidden) © (focused on various aspects of the sports world: professional, college, high school, and travel/club teams; and the business of sports)
Endeavoring to host & produce 2 talk shows with background themes relative to my blog(s) writing. Professional writer: completed & copyrighted 1 screenplay/script, title: “My Brothers (For Life)”. In process, 4 books – 1st the story/background of screenplay “My Brothers: For Life” (Query letter & Proposal); 2nd – book about fathers based on my life’s perspective (1st draft outline & query); 3rd – book about my hometown (Query Letter & Proposal); 4th – a lighthearted book about how I accidently created a sports fanatic wife (Query Letter & Proposal).
In process, a co-authored book on spiritual health & development – for Christian Community.
2. Currently, Owner of a Poughkeepsie based small business: Expression Limousine Inc for 6 years; prior to which, 13 years in Executive Search Recruitment & Consulting (Sr. Consultant & Division Vice President of Managed Care Search Operations - founder of this division). Owner, Thomas Management Consulting, Inc – Consulting: Operations Mgt., Talent Acquisition, Event Mgt., Media Programming & Services
3. After high school attended C.W. Post College of The Long Island University where he studied Communications (did not complete degree).
4. Early career was founded on sales and consultancy with international industrial corporations.
5. Professional bio on (Website hidden): (Website hidden)
1. Age: 42 - Resides and owns a home in Poughkeepsie, NY since 1999, born and raised in White Plains, NY
2. Graduated from Archbishop Stepinac High School in 1988; studied Communications at C.W. Post College – Long Island University.
3. Husband, since 1998, to Mrs. Kelley Thomas & Father of 4 children ages: 23, 20, 16, 14 and became a grandfather in 2011
1988/89 - Studied Communications @ C.W. Post College - Long Island University
Computer & Software
HP Presario CQ56 Notebook PC - Intel Celeron CPU / Record Pad Sound Recorder & WavePad Sound Editor
On-line via email - Audio File & MP3; on-site, will travel, if necessary
1 day to 1 week depending upon size & scope of project
I am able to provide voice services both on-site at the client location of choice as well as services via digital platform.
Payment to Gary Thomas is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Gary Thomas.
To invite Gary Thomas to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.