Portland, Oregon, US
- Narrator of over 100 audiobooks for large publishers, and recipient of many excellent professional and listener reviews.
- I've directed and engineered hundreds of audiobooks and radio/TV spots.
- Voice of numerous radio and television spots, e-learning and corporate videos.
- Owner/operator of a busy commercial studio in the Portland, OR metro region.
- Musician; scored indie film soundtracks, arranged and performed on a major children's music title, produced a number of critically acclaimed indie rock/soul records
English (North American), English
England - Yorkshire & Humber, French, German, Italian, North American, Scandinavian, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), Spanish, US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I began working in a professional VO/Audiobook studio right out of college as a recording and post production engineer. I quickly transitioned into the role of a director and voice talent.
I've worked on literally hundreds of audiobooks and spots as either talent or director.
I specialize in characterizations, accents, and engaging, conversational delivery. From casinos to non-profits to major publishers, my clients have been many and varied.
Grand Valley State University, English and Communications
Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences, graduate; Avid and various other Certifications
Neumann BCM-104, RE-20, SM7b
Computer & Software
Mac Pro, Pro Tools HD 11
Universal Audio LA-610 preamp; Whisper Room
Voices.com, mp3, wav, FLAC, Skype...etc.
usually within 24 hours, often sooner.
I offer efficient, professional Voice Over/Narration services with top notch quality.
As every project has innumerable variables that can affect turnaround, please contact me for a customized quote.
Voice Over Clients
Brilliance Publishing, Inc.
Mark E. Cooper
Please email me for a full author client list.
Payment to Mikael Naramore is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mikael Naramore.
To invite Mikael Naramore to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.