Portland, Oregon, US
- Narrator of over 100 audiobooks for large publishers, and recipient of many excellent professional and listener reviews.
- I've directed and engineered hundreds of audiobooks and radio/TV spots.
- Voice of numerous radio and television spots, e-learning and corporate videos.
- Owner/operator of a busy commercial studio in the Portland, OR metro region.
- Musician; scored indie film soundtracks, arranged and performed on a major children's music title, produced a number of critically acclaimed indie rock/soul records
I offer efficient, professional Voice Over/Narration services with top notch quality.
As every project has innumerable variables that can affect turnaround, please contact me for a customized quote.
I began working in a professional VO/Audiobook studio right out of college as a recording and post production engineer. I quickly transitioned into the role of a director and voice talent.
I've worked on literally hundreds of audiobooks and spots as either talent or director.
I specialize in characterizations, accents, and engaging, conversational delivery. From casinos to non-profits to major publishers, my clients have been many and varied.
Brilliance Publishing, Inc.
Mark E. Cooper
Please email me for a full author client list.
Grand Valley State University, English and Communications
Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences, graduate; Avid and various other Certifications
Payment to Mikael Naramore is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mikael Naramore.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Mikael Naramore to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works