About Bob Bulmash
Bob Bulmash has a pleasant, lively, calming, educated, broadcaster-like voice.Read More
ABC's Nightline - C-SPAN (Senate Testimony) - NBC's Dateline - NPR's Justice Talking - NBC's Today Show - PBS's NOVA - CNN's Crossfire, plus hundreds of other local / national - radio / television outlets.
B.S. Marketing 1970 - post graduate, 1.5 yrs. lawRead More
Off-hand, in-person comment to me by Wall Street Journal reporter:Wall Street Journal reporter
How do I work with Bob Bulmash?
You can start working with Bob Bulmash in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Bulmash to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Bulmash's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Bulmash and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Bulmash?
Payment to Bob Bulmash is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Bulmash's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Bulmash in just a couple of clicks.