Phoenix, Arizona, US • 11:43 AM Local Time
About George Tau
Looking for just the right voice to narrate your story, video game, training, podcast or something else? Let me do it for you! Yes, I know how hard it can be to find the right sound and then to get just the right read. I’m happy to work with you to make sure you happy with the final product. I also know how hard it is to get an indy project off the ground so reach out to me and I’ll work with you on pricing depending on the circumstances.Read More
Voiceover recordings for Commercial Projects, Documentaries, Corporate Narrations, E-Learning, Video Games, Radio,Telephony, etc. All recordings are Peak Normalized to -2dB; with a dynamic range up to 32-bit, and sample rates as high as 192 kHz) ♦ Files delivered clean, edited and ready to go in WAV or MP3 ♦ If you like I can also provide royalty-free music and/or effects for the project for an added fee. Something else in mind? No worries! Just reach out and ask!Read More
How do I work with George Tau?
You can start working with George Tau in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite George Tau to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review George Tau's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire George Tau and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay George Tau?
Payment to George Tau is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with George Tau's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to George Tau in just a couple of clicks.