Upper Marlboro, Maryland, US • 9:25 PM Local Time
DemosView All (3)
About Phil Nelson
I'm have 30+ years in broadcasting as a Personality, Music Programmer, Music Director, Quietstorm Host & Production . I've voiced spots for numerous agencies and private clients throughout my career. From concert spots to dental offices, I have a wide range of capability.Read More
Voiceovers for all purposes especially Radio & TV commercialsRead More
Imaging Commercials Narration DropsRead More
Kings Dominion Busch Gardens McDonalds Verizon and others.Read More
Va. State University, Petersburg Va. Radio Announcer / Broadcaster Voice Talent / Voiceovers Creative Services Script WritingRead More
No direct testimonials being that most of my clients were through the radio station that I worked for. Its so many, but I can say that after I did their first commercial, a lot of the clients preferred to have me continue cut their spots over the course of their flight.C & E Entertainment
How do I work with Phil Nelson?
You can start working with Phil Nelson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Phil Nelson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Phil Nelson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Phil Nelson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Phil Nelson?
Payment to Phil Nelson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Phil Nelson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Phil Nelson in just a couple of clicks.