Detroit, Michigan, US
About Rachael Halimon
My voice has been described as deep, soothing, sultry, and alluring. I am able to command and compel, as well as to calm and appeal. My voice is perfect for radio, television, pod- and webcasts, in addition to audio books, instructional, and teaching demos.Read More
I have a collegiate background in public speaking, including speech delivery and product showcasing. I have also acted as a tour guide and facilitator whereas my vocal delivery has enhanced the impression of, and purchasing decisions of prospects seeking to advance their educational endeavors in their desired field of focus.Read More
How do I work with Rachael Halimon?
You can start working with Rachael Halimon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rachael Halimon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rachael Halimon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rachael Halimon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rachael Halimon?
Payment to Rachael Halimon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rachael Halimon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rachael Halimon in just a couple of clicks.