Bogota , CO
About Catalina Plata
One of the most versatile voices, sought after spanish voices today. Multiple tones, histrionic talent, with a vast experience in commercial and corporate voice overs. Neutral accent, articulation, great cadence, passionate delivery and believability.Read More
Radio and Television Commercials
Interactive Voice Respond -IVR
On –Hold Messaging
Own Recording Studio.
15 years of experience as a voice over in tv commercials and radio spots, corporate training, kiosks, Institutional Videos, Announcements, Tutorials, Corporate Narrations, Audio-Books, Interactive voice response (IVR) E-Learning, On Hold Messaging, and all types of audiovisual production that requires a female voice talent. Her skill, versatility, variety, and a level of professionalism has given her the experiencie of working as radio host and on camera talent for TV shows in Colombia.Read More
Coca Cola, Unilever, P&G, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Air France, Nissan, Falabella, JWT, Ogilvy and Mather, BBDO, DDB, Leo Burnett, among others.Read More
Mass Communicator specialized at audiovisual production from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and Strategic Marketing Specialist from the CESA University at Bogotá, Colombia.
How do I work with Catalina Plata?
You can start working with Catalina Plata in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Catalina Plata to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Catalina Plata's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Catalina Plata and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Catalina Plata?
Payment to Catalina Plata is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Catalina Plata's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Catalina Plata in just a couple of clicks.