About Rachel Chambers
A kind and gentle voice that can quickly change to stern and stoic. I can speak British when needed as well as southern. I can enunciate well. Using inflections in my voice as directed.
I can do voice overs, speaking in amateur southern dialect, and British dialect. I am able to do young and old. I can make my voice to be high or low. I sing soprano as well.Read More
Growing up I was involved in theater. I attended a Thespian conference my high school years and won Best Actress for a performance, and 2nd place in a duet scene. While in college I sang the jingle for a radio station. I received a scholarship to USIU in San Diego when it was a performing arts school. My degree though is in Art Education. I have taught in that field for years. Now beginning my masters degree in Professional Counseling I am looking for work to do on the side. I have been told for for many years my voice could be used for adds. So, here I am if you need me.
Chilhood: Towsen Modeling and Acting Agency,Baltimore,MD
Teens: Barbizon and Images Modeling Agency, Mobile, AL and Pensacola,FL
Early adult: Musical Theater Major at USIU, but did not complete degree
Later adult: obtained a BA in Art Education, UWF, Pensacola, FL
How do I work with Rachel Chambers?
You can start working with Rachel Chambers in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rachel Chambers to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rachel Chambers' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rachel Chambers and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rachel Chambers?
Payment to Rachel Chambers is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rachel Chambers' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rachel Chambers in just a couple of clicks.