Red Blue - Chinese Talents
Cambridge, Massachusetts, US
About Red Blue - Chinese Talents
Female and male. Chinese, Putonghua (known as mandarin), Cantonese, Shanghaiese (a Wu dialect), Hefeiese, Vietnamese, Laotian, And other languages. Professional; warm and inspiring; children; role playing for various characters. Company website: (Website hidden)/Read More
Former broadcaster and movie dubber in China.Read More
Microsoft, HP, UPS, Wells Fargo...Read More
Master's degree in broadcast journalism from Emerson College, Boston, MA.Read More
How do I work with Red Blue - Chinese Talents?
You can start working with Red Blue - Chinese Talents in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Red Blue - Chinese Talents to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Red Blue - Chinese Talents' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Red Blue - Chinese Talents and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Red Blue - Chinese Talents?
Payment to Red Blue - Chinese Talents is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Red Blue - Chinese Talents' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Red Blue - Chinese Talents in just a couple of clicks.